- Send us a message to let us know your families experiences with pollution and toxins.
- Write a letter to your local paper. Contact us for sample letters.
- Ask your legislators to pass HB 5653 to protect children from toxic chemicals.
Spread the Word
- Email/tweet/facebook our website.
- Sign up for campaign updates.
- See what National Clean Water Action is up to.
Pre-written, factual tweets to share with your twitter followers.
How does this work?
1) Select the #safehealthyct tweet (from below) you’d like to share.
2) Copy and paste the tweet into your Twitter client. Be sure the tag #safehealthyct, isn’t cut off from the tweet.
3) Share as many or as few of the facts as you’d like, with as many followers as you’d like.
4) Encourage your followers to participate too by asking them for RT’s (re-tweets). The more people we can reach, the better!
#Tweets about Toxic Chemicals (already less than 140 characters for easy tweetability)
Common household chemicals r linked 2 over 200 health problems including asthma, depression, cancer, birth defects & more. #safehealthyct
Learn about ingredients to avoid, based on the science linking each to adverse health impacts: http://bit.ly/zKNLRH #safehealthyct
A study of teen girls by the #EWG revealed 16 hormone-altering cosmetics chemicals in their young test subjects. #safehealthyct
Phthalates are found in numerous cosmetics, often as a constituent ingredient of fragrances. #safehealthyct
New EPA rule will prevent thousands of premature deaths, create thousands of permanent jobs. The econ and env both win. #safehealthyct
New EPA rule will reduce mercury, chromium, arsenic, dioxin and acid gases from our air. Thank you EPA! #safehealthyct